Wimmera District Veteran Golfers' Association Committee
Western Zone Councillor
Becoming A Member is Easy.
Veteran Golfers Membership Criteria?
- Applicant needs to have attained the age of 55.
- Applicant needs to be a male, amateur golfer.
- Applicant needs to be a current member of an AGU Club.
- Applicant needs to have a current AGU handicap.
- Applicant needs to be a paid up member of:-
- Wimmera District Veteran Golfers Association (this can be done with the W.D.V.G.A. Secretary at any event)
- OR a current paid up member of an Australian Veteran Golfers Union District.
Wimmera Membership Costs?
- $10.00 Annual membership of the W.D.V.G.A .
- Wimmera District Veteran Golfers Association. (Jan Dec)
- $12.00 Daily Entry Fee for each event.
- (includes Green Fee, Lunch and Management Fee)
To Have A Game Of Golf With Us?
Any Australian Veteran Golf Member is most welcome to play in our events.
Players must satisfy the Membership Criteria as listed above.
- Pay the $12.00 Daily Entry Fee.
- Enter at the participating Club between 8.30 a.m. and 10.00 a.m. on the morning of play.
Come and try, you will enjoy the hospitality and friendly companionship.